Thursday 17 March 2011

Cross Stitch and Guitar Licks!

My mum taught me to cross stitch when I was five, and I have progressively got better and better. I have done some random ones before and have made a Fairy cross stitch for my Nana. This time I am doing the Seasonal Fairies. I am half way through my Autumn fairy and when I am done all the rest, I hope to put them into a quilt!! This is my Autumn Fairy:
My Daddy is talented to. He plays the Electric Guitar and writes his own songs. Here is a sample to convince you to buy his album if he ever publishes.

ENJOY!!

1 comment:

  1. What a talented family!!Your Dad sounded just like Dire Straits. Keep up the good work Charlie. I am looking forward to seeing the quilt using your cross-stitched fairies. It will be lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!